Sunday, August 12, 2007

Party Time LO


Here is my newest layout. I created it using Imanita's Designs Party Time scrap kit which can be found here. This is a picture of my daughter Sara on her first birthday. I hope you like it. Sorry I haven't done more today but my router went out and I couldn't post them to the internet. We also kind of had a family day and had a lot of fun. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. It got extremely hot here. With the heat index it was 111 degrees. I am sure it was much hotter elsewhere. Like where my friend Chelle lives. But to me it was too hot. I am sure I will have more Layouts done tomorrow. Have a good night.

1 comment:

WillowRaven said...

lol actually it only hit the mid 90s here today! So you got me beat. It's ok, I'm ready for the summer to be over. You are doing a wonderful job on these LO's -- keep it up! I'm proud of you (and Sara is getting SOOOOOOO big!) :D


~Chelle/WillowRaven